5 Piece Drill Set 7mm, 10mm, 25/64", 27/64", Letter O
- Parabolic Flute design eliminating the need to withdraw the bit until the hole has been drilled through
- Can drill up to 1350 holes without sharpening
- European Pen Makers Drill Bits made from M2 HSS High Speed Steel for longer life
- The full length of the drill bit can be used in a single pass
- Reduced friction by the shape of the outer flute area makes for faster drilling and less heat buildup for longer life
- Includes 1 each of 7mm, 10mm,25/64", 27/64" and Letter "O"
Fisch Pen Drills now come in a handy 5 piece set which includes the most popular sizes. The flutes of a Fisch pen drill are noticeably different when compared to standard drill bit flutes. This exclusive design eliminates the need to withdraw the bit until the hole has been drilled through. With less clogging, better tip geometry and faster chip extraction, the heat created by the drilling process is dramatically decreased. The deep flute shape clears the chips without repeatedly having to back the bit out during the cut. No vibrations or wandering of the drill bit during the drilling process. Overall length is 150 mm/ 6 inches.
|Bora Tool Category||N/A|