PM-1800 – Panel Carrier
- SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR LARGE BOARDS – Ingenious design allows for easy moving of unwieldy sheets of plywood, paneling, and more.
- THE STRENGTH TO HANDLE SEVERAL BOARDS – 350 lb. capacity, with the 2-1/4” bottom lip of the support arm being wide enough for 2-3 sheets at a time. The strong wheels glide along the ground, allowing for easy movement of the most cumbersome material.
- IT FLIPS UP AND ADJUSTS! – The support arm can tilt and lock horizontally, and is adjustable from 28” high to 38” high. This makes it simple to move material from a truck bed to the carrier, then flip down for easy moving, and then even flip back up for sawing!
- YES, IT’S A TABLE SAW FEED STAND TOO – The support arm can be locked at 90 degrees, the height adjusted, and the support leg extended for a rock-solid table saw feed stand.
- PORTAMATE QUALITY – Built with meticulous care by Portamate, you’ll use this in your shop for years to come.
- 2016 ProTool Review Innovation Awards Winner
Imagine effortlessly handling and moving 4x8 sheets without a helper. Even better, you can bring a piece of material from your truck and run it through your table saw without it ever touching the ground! This becomes possible with the PM1800 panel carrier, our sheet carrier / board cart is specifically designed for moving and working with large sheets of material (even full 4x8 sheets!) The best way to describe our sheet carrier is it’s like a hand truck specifically made for boards. Well, that comparison would be more valid if a normal hand truck flipped up and locked into a level, horizontal table-saw feed stand, of course! Because that’s exactly what this one does – the height is fully adjustable from 28” to 38”, meaning just about any table saw can be accommodated. The bottom support leg locks into place, giving you the stability you need to cut with confidence, and then go back for another sheet or three! It’s strong, sturdy, and can handle 2-3 sheets at a time, making it a true workhorse for your shop. And it’s built by Bora Tool, so you know it’s going to last for years to come.
|Bora Tool Category||N/A|